Thursday, December 11, 2008

humanzz

Was on my way to the bus stop ..almost rushing.. I thght I wud get late….I hate being late..
And suddenly…. I see about 10-15 police men, a minutes walk away from my house.. there was dust.. and it was impossible to figure out wt was happening… And curiosity would just nt lemme go anywhere near my bus stop, so I asked this fellow abt it.. and precisely at tat moment I saw tat they were demolishing the garages near my house.. .it was so…weird.. they have always been dere…. I’d crossed that place yesterday, wen I was cumin bak frm shopping.. .. and….within 10 hours that place had changed completely.. .. its just dust….

And I could not do anything about it…. I saw another van full of police men.. .. may be they anticipated trouble.. I just wondered how quickly these guyz came.. nd wen we had dose riots in mumabi.. dey were not.. I called Monika to tel her about it.. so that shez prepared…

I was scared… and I was feeling “bad” ….I felt that its so difficult and scary to challenge state power.. i no im just trying 2 save myself frm dis, but really.. wat wud I do in fron of dose 20 policemen.. and not only I .. dere were so many ppl standing dere.. and d ppl whose garages were being broken.. all of.us.just standing dere nd loking.. I just didn’t have d gutts 2 go dere.. apart frm “feeling bad” I didn’t do anything.. and I didn’t have d gutts 2 do so.. ..

Wen I boarded d bus.. I was thinking of wat dey wud do now.. now tat all livelihood options are gonna go down d drain.. my thghts den shifted to d ipod in my bag..tat may be I shld listen to music so tat I feel a little better.. I started listening 2 songs.. nd by d time I reached office… I was thinking of “2 do list” … I completely forgot abt it.. eeverything was gone..wiped out… and this incident came back to me wen I was abt 2 leave.. I dunno how..
I wonder if its abnormal to feel sumthin, nt foget abt it, nd nt do anything abt tat feeling.. I wonder if derez anything lyk a “true” or “false” feeling…. Its so crazy.. Everything.. ..

Sorry 4 d depressing entry guyz.. bt wud lyk ur comments

No comments: