Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mission ‘tori’ making.. …


Get up late in the morning.. open the fridge.. and ………………………. we have tori to cook.. Shweta our banker does not know how to make it….. Monika our tea maker is too sleepy to comprehend what we are saying.. ..and im too sleepy to recollect the receipe
so I rush to the savior.. my mom.. tring tring……
Shez an angel.. she tell me d recipe…
Monika joins us.. the vegetable is cut.. onions.. green chilies..
and the dishes are cleaned….
And………………………………………………………………………………..
I again forget what my mom had told me.. L I really was sleepy.. so I call again…
She tellz me im crazy bt she tellz me d thing anyway… i luv her… I can never be so patient with anyone….really.…
So we are all brushing. N making the bhaji and rotis and then parathaz and then tea.. and then.. we all ready.. ready to leave.. I leave with The Banker.. but I don’t board the bus.. now it may sound weird.. but I just didn’t feel lyk walking at tat particular moment.. I missed a bus like that.. then finally boarded the other one J ….reached office.. on time

I enjoy reaching office a little early.. to feel “the quite”.. it so peaceful..n calm.. and then gradually everybody pours in ……….. good morningz.. n how r u.. n… its goes on nd on……..on.. nd on…
I bug my colleagues with the alien story (novel) that I read. …I tell them “The tales of Beedle the Bard” would be releasing tomoroow.. ..and of course.. they think Ive lost it J ….
That’s the way life is….. my life.. TILL NOW.. I get up..n cook n.. come to office.. go back home.. and read….. talk to friends.. time just flies.. yea.. so to change this dull routine.. ive thght of buying ludo and carom! I was crazy for both these games wen I w s a kiddo.. I hope I get the gamez.. I hope they r not expensive!!!

Hey.. and who can tell me what “tori” is in English.. I found out ‘snake gourd’ and ‘ridge gourd’……….. the confusion persists.. googlez of no help! Comments???????????????

7 comments:

Anil Parmar said...

Hey dont know much abt Tori. But am certainly crazy abt Carrom and can help u out get it and can play with u. I am good at it. :)

Our Sweet Home said...

Hey...even i dnt know what to call tori.. we call it there GILKI....nyway.. yesterday is gone, today you gave me a dhoka...by nt going office. monika wants to play chess..............booooooooooring game..dnt get it.... we have other things also to do which punch our mind

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

By the way chess is not a boring game..
n nobody can cheat in chess like ludo..
My p.t.o. frnds are really nice as they help me to getup in the morning..
Sonia the most bouncy gal in aur flat is really have gud idea to getting me up..
bt worst thing is that she never think about my future settlement bcz she thinks about herself only :(
khair bhagwan garibon ki bhi sunta hai....
'I agree' another name of Banker is really nice as she always think abt my future and help me out on these matters..
Priyanka looks very upset when she comes from outside in the evening..
May be she use to put 2-3 chamat(slap) to sumone n feel guilty every evening...

Sonia said...

hey monika...cheater..u lost yesterday....i wil throw d damn chess in d bin.. we'll never get chess.. and ur a cheater cheater.. katti.. frm now we'll kick u 2 wake u up.. we'll get only carrom.. huh..

Unknown said...

dats why i said sonia has a lot of idea..again she has given idea of kicking in the morning...
I hope dat carrom gets in our p.t.u team...

Unknown said...

Tori means Luffa (Scientific name)... Soniya i enjoyed reading ur blog add me Kganesh41@gmail.com