Thursday, April 22, 2010

My final Exam

"Stop writing your exam in the mobile light! Its a final exam for Gods sake..."
The invigilators shouted.... scolded but to no avail....
And why the hell should we have listened... there was no freaking light!!Ha Ha!!!

This is how we gave one of our papers.. final exam!! A big joke!!!
I shouted to Trupti.. on one end.. and divya was calling me from another.. Rinu helped me with my points of an answer.. i'd forgotton a few.... It was crazy Fun.. Ramu kaka missed it!!

After half an hour of time Pass, we got huge torches to write our papers.... but our work was already done in the dark... even the invigilators laughed at the whole thing.. I mean... this incident has completely changed the definition of the final Exam!! Especially in this College....

My classmates would understand what I am talking abt..
Guys i want ur vaulable comments!!!

5 comments:

Ramu said...

next time.... i m not leaving early.... never ever...

varsha said...

hey sonia....good one n really even i enjoyed a lot while writing paper in dark....

Anonymous said...

This was a sort of "Final" exam i never had in my whole life....It was a greatt experience and a memory worth cherishing for the rest of our life.

Unknown said...

This was a sort of "Final" exam i never had in my whole life....It was a greatt experience and a memory worth cherishing for the rest of our life.

April 23, 2010 1:04 PM

Anonymous said...

Oh man, this post brought back so many memories!! Ahh such good times!!

:)

Trupti