Friday, October 24, 2008

Blah

Each day is new.. even though on the surface they all may appear to be the same.. for instance, yesterday, there was no need to make lunch.. but I had to 2day.. L The tea was warm yesterday coz things were on time, unlike today..
For instance yesterday I was bugging anyone and everyone coming in my way to read and comment on my blog, but today Srishti asked me if I had written anything so that she cud read. Well, I took as she liking my blogs (rather than TP). There is nothing like an ego boost right in the morning that also from office.. really.. please do post in your comments on that…

On a different note……Mez going home tomorrow… Diwali time…haven’t bought much for dad and bro…. money constraints.. then willingness constraints. To many constraints to buy anything for them now.. also, I know there would be no consequences.. so why bother.. J Men can be very accommodating at times unlike women (that’s a neutral, unbiased remark)..
Like today in the bus, a guy offered me his seat even though he was standing before me... I wonder if it was humanity( I was not tired at all) , or if he was trying to impress me ( I wonder why he’ll do that..) or may be was being gallant… whatever it was .. I GOT A SEAT.. .. so it was easy for me to listen to FM…and day dream..that’s a very good time pass in the bus.. sitting at one seat.. one can think about the a thousand things.. the mind would just wander, cook up possibilities…what if this and what if that.. till the stop comes, one has to push others to get by…. Get down..cross the road.. and here we are AGAIN.. OFFICE TIME.. and again.. read the paper.. blah blah.. talk to your colleagues.. blah blah…wait for lunch..blah blah……..BLAH

2 comments:

srishti khanna said...

Hi.................cud have choosen a better title. starting should always be impressive and attractive.

Also I personally dont agree that Women are demanding and stuff.

Anyways overall good show........CHEERS!!!!!!!!

Sonia said...

Srishti madam.. the comment was not a generalised.. it was just a feeling which came while i was writing....lyk i can imagine my mom saying "wat did u get for me" and i can imagine my dad saying... so howz office going on.. hehe...
no political conotation meant dere..
thanx for the comment..plz keep posting,,,