Thursday, October 23, 2008

just another day

So…here comes another day.. I get up… and the first though which comes to my head.. …so what wud be dere in fridge which can be cookd for lunch.. drowsily I get up nd go 2 d kitchen. opened d firdige.. and lo!!!!! Im not wearing my specs... (very intelligent)

Go bak 2 my room , wear dem , cum bak…
thankfully, my roommates didn’t have dinner… so there is no need to cook.. ONE HURDLE CROSSED…
Hurdle 2- who’ll make the tea…hmmmm…MONIKA.. so there I go pestering her to make tea.. shez awesome at it.. the world’s (my world) best tea maker… ensuring that…
Next place to go to is the bathroom…I have to brush n shit n bathe within half an hour to catch the world (my world) renowned BEST bus….

Now.. one has to be apt at knowing the psychology of the drivers too… And im extremely bad at it. I run to catch “my” bus (there were other fools like me) and there we go…running…the marathon race.. lets see whoz the first one… run run run…
One the other side we have our DRIVER…..applyin the brakes for a second…. nd d moment we are near , he accelerates!!! There.. it goes… we all lose!!! That…..DOG!

Another wait…..wait….wait….. dere comes another bus.. we all won the race this time. I get a seat .. ah..what luxury!!
And im in office on time  yeppie …

NEWSpaper time…
So along with the newspaper is a supplement declaring Mr.Raj T as a lion!!! A lion out of cage ..something on those lines…very interesting….
Lion lives in a jungle. So it implies that Mumbai is jungle!!(No offence meant.. I love Mumbai). But common, logically this is what the implication is … the media should be more careful in typing out such stuff.. I mean.. Human mind can interpret things in different ways.. isn’t it!

Next job to be done ….. computer is switched on… .open the gmail(no mails as usual).. start working… work..more work….. snatch sometime for a blog(which none reads anyway)….
Ever wondered what the world would be like without a computer. Forget the world… my office...that wud be another blog…
Ah!! Wait for lunch time…….

No comments: